Sunday, August 28, 2011

Must-Haves of Fall 2010 interview with #3GM

I had the pleasure to be interviewed by the internet radio show Three Girls and a Mic. They interviewed me and stylist J.Carter @STYLEretard. We discussed the latest trends for the fall, my favorite designers and more. Go check it out!!! Must-Haves for Fall 2011


Q: Who is your favorite designer?
–Yves Saint Laurent and BCBG Max Azria, but I wear and style anything that I think is haute.
Q: What do you think will be the biggest trend this Fall?
–Blazers and Riding Boots
Q: What is your Fall 2011 must-have?
–Navy and Tan Blazer, a Bright Bag, Something 60s (polka dots, print tights, big buttons, mod dress,ect.), Pencil Skirt, and a Terry Pull over.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment