Monday, August 29, 2011

VMAs 2011 Outfits of the Night!!!!!



Beyonce and her baby bump was the talk of the night and she looked gorgeous in the one-shoulder Lanvin gown. I love her and will love the baby the same :)


Demi Lovato has really grown up! I was like DAMN girl! wearing a silver bejeweled body-con by Mandalay and metal-toed Louboutin heels.

Kelly most def did not disappoint me last night! She paired her black and gold sheer, feather, and leather Falguni and Shane Peacock mini dress with studded Christian Louboutin peep toes and minimal accessories.



Nicki oh Nicki. Where do I start! I love the braveness and the top half of the fit, but the tail and the leggings look like it came out of my little brothers toy box. Its over the top Harajuku! Simori Chisato tights right down to the Shojono Tomo surgical mask


Selena Gomez looks FLAWLESS!!! she looks very mature and elegant. I love the key hole black lacy hi-low hem Julien MacDonald gown which was paired with gold Brian Atwood heels


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment