Thursday, August 11, 2011

Atlanta Chic

This was my first fashion shoot as a stylist. I really enjoyed putting this event together and finding the models, hair stylist, MUA, photographers and and designers. This shoot was shot on the streets of ATL around Centennial Park. It was blazing HOT! but so worth it. The two featured designer of this shoot was the Rai.ment collection by Keisha Fullerton, and the LK collection. You can find their clothing at the Beehive boutique  (http://www.thebeehiveatl.com). This was a great learning experience and I will know how to correct things that I wish I would of thought of earlier. 







PhotographyMaricia Josephs
Hair: Makeba La Evans
Make-Up: Brittany Cherese
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment