Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FASHIONISTA SPOTLIGHT: Briana Myrie



Go Like and Comment on the Website Please!!! CollegeFashionista.com


This lovely fashionista mixed preppy and vintage for a comfy yet stylish attire. With the weather in Georgia being very unpredictable it is hard to decide an outfit in the morning. Wearing a button down shirt, like this fashionista, is a great choice. She can roll her sleeves up or down and still maintain her look and comfort. Dark denim skinny jeans should be your closet’s best friend. It's always good to have a pair because they look great in every season. This fashionista made herLevi dark washed denim jeans look even better by letting them fall right on top of her black Jeffery Cambell Lita pumps. The vest is the best part of this outfit. It added flair and made her outfit interesting, and was also the big reason why I stopped her for this photo. The multi-colored checkered print on one side of the vest makes it geometric and fun.


Name: Briana Myrie
Major: English
Year: Sophomore
CollegeFashionista: Tell me about your outfit?
Briana Myrie: Real funky! My vest is from the thrift store and it really reminded me of the 80s when I saw it. I usually base my outfit off the way my hair is that day, and I thought it was 80s-ish so I decided to do my outfit the same.
CF: What is your most deiverse piece of clothing regarding weather?
BM: Dark wash ultra skinny jeans. They make my legs look awesome!
CF: Who are your style icons?
BM: Janelle Monae & Solange Knowles

Style On,

Kiara Brown

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment