Monday, February 20, 2012

LOOKING FOR MODELS!!!!! funKi Style Shoot Part #2



This is Ki Brown. I'm looking for MALE and FEMALE models! This photo shoot will be one that no one has seen before. It is bigger and more fashion artistic than my first funKi style shoot. 

I will provide you with pictures and videos after the shoot. 
My shoots are exciting and fun, and I hope you can be apart of this one, but I can't except everyone. If you are interested email or message me. 

When? March 16th, 2012

Model Requirements:

Male:
Age 16-25
Height: 6'0 +
Athletic Type Body

Female:
Height 5'8 +
Age 16-25
Size 2-4
Great Personality

My email: funkistyleatl@gmail.com
My blog: funkistyle.blogspot.com
My twitter: @KiStyleMe





My Last Style Shoot:












  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment